Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fossil Penelope Small Cosmetic Bag




  • The Penelope small cosmetic bag is a must-have for the modern vintage maven. Every girl needs one, so why not have one that's truly darling?
  • 6.5-in. L x 3-in. W x 4.5-in. H.
  • Zipper closure
  • Canvas
  • Imported

You can find this fossil and many more at:  http://www.lingerrose.com/category-s/112.htm

SANDY’S TOO SENSE

Hey All...

This is brand new to Linger Rose... it is a fun multicolor Fossil cosmetic bag.  I personally own several of these, but this one is my newest favorite.  And although it is a cosmetic bag, I use mine for many reasons.  Some days it's a clutch, sometimes it hold dog treats, I even have one that holds my secret stash of chocolate from husband (shhh... don't tell.)  I also use them for organizing my purse; it makes my purse so much easier to find things in. 

This one in particular I bought for the colors... I personally use it as a clutch.  I carry it in my purse so when I go out to dinner I leave my bag at the office and I take this out of my purse and I go.  A little lipstick, my phone and my mini wallet and presto from workday to glamorous night.

And that's Sandy's Too Sense.

XOXO
SANDY